I am WordPress developer for small businesses, corporations, and non-profits. Most of my web projects are a collaboration amongst designers, user experience experts, programmers, and marketing professionals.
“I've been involved at all the stages of collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data or information, so I understand that the integrity of your products and services starts with quality data or information. Just as crucial – my background in public health has shown me – is for your organization to give your clients access to the information they need in the most usable form possible." - Michelle Diaz, MPH
· Johns Hopkins University, Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
· Johns Hopkins University & Kaiser Permanente Research Collaboration
· Center for Plain Language
· Corman Art
· Tactical Directional Canine Systems
· Jones Consulting, LLC
· New York City ACT-SO, Inc.